Playing Echo 360 presentations on a mobile device
A significant number of the eLearning Lectures are created with Echo 360 which requires Adobe Flash Player.
Some mobile devices (Tablets and Smartphones) may be unable to play Flash movies.
- Some iPads and iPhones will play the presentations with the Safari browser, but not all.
- Check the ‘App Store’ for other options
- Android devices can play Echo 360 presentations – with some modifications (NB: entirely at the User’s own risk)
- Adobe Flash Player can be installed from the Adobe website – see instructions
- Depending on your version of Andriod – you may need to install a browser that supports the Flash plugin (eg Firefox) from the ‘Play Store’