Presentations from Mindful of Dementia Seminar
|Create Date||August 14, 2015|
|Last Updated||August 14, 2015|
The Mindful of Dementia Seminar was held on July 31st 2015 at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital and included the following presentations.
The Zip file (6.6 Meg) contains the Program for the day as well as the following PowerPoint presentations (as pdf files) from the Seminar .
- BPSDs and Medication by Dr. Mark Yates
- Fundamentals of Care by Ms Kathryn Resili
- The Portrait, The Mirror and The Landscape by Ms Holly Markwell
- Mentoring Workshops in Acute Care – Barriers and Outcomes by Ms Diana Georg (DBMAS)
- Younger Onset Dementia by Ms Anita Westera
- Communication, Mobility and Manual Handling by Mr Michael Filsell (Physiotherapist)
- Dementia in the Acute Setting: The AMU Adventure by Ms Sharon Berry and Ms Deanne Churchett